Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Not Too Many...

I don't know too many people who can be in a room with this many of their in-laws and still have a genuine smile on their face. :)



We had so much fun spending the evening with Austin's family, and Madi was the star with her new silly face that she makes.


Some how she wound up with a red solo cup and went up to each person saying "Shake your tail feathers!" and dancing. If they didn't put money in her cup, she'd make that face and that would get her point across quickly. I didn't even realize she was doing this until she came back up to me with her cup and I saw $8 in bills and a bunch of coins! The best part was when Austin's sister Shannon (visiting from Tennessee--that's why we were all together) gave her a $1 bill, and Madi said, "No, that's not right!" because it wasn't coins. :)

0 comments: