I have been wanting to blog about several things lately, but I've had no time! Imagine! :) So I'll have to give up on a few things, and just post the essentials. I'll just cram in all in this one entry!


We've also made a couple of trips to Papa's to swim in the pool. The first time we went, it was cloudy outside and the water was little cold. So Madi and I didn't get in, but Emily and Papa had fun!
Last weekend, we went to the pool again, and we also took Crystal's boys with us to play. The sun was out and the weather was warm, so Madilynn wore her teeny bikini for her first time in the pool! She was NOT impressed!


Emily had lots of fun again. Papa got her floaties for her arms, but she still kept going forward into the water. So they didn't work like we thought they would. But they were cute! They looked like fish biting her arms. :) We dunked her under a few times and she never got upset or even coughed.


And finally, to catch you somewhat up to speed...we cut several inches off of Emily's hair...it's the shortest it's been in a long time!!! It's definitely different, but we don't have to fight her to brush it, and I'm sure it feels good to her!

0 comments:
Post a Comment