Friday, June 15, 2012

Super Hero Day

Emily's school does dress up days throughout the year--pajama day, 80's day, backwards clothes day, sports day, and super hero day. The last one is the only one we never dress up for...I never have any clue what I can dress her up in. So she just went to school in a sundress and pig tails.

When I got to school to pick her up, her pig tails had been twisted into buns. Her therapist told me that one of the other therapists was dressed up as Hans Solo from Star Wars. So they made Emily "Princess Leia" so they could take their picture together. :) Her hair looked adorable, so I followed her around the house trying to take a picture. She walked up to the kitchen counter to get her snack, and I finally got a good shot of her Princess Leia buns.


Then I gasped when I looked at the picture on my camera because I couldn't believe how TALL she looked!!! She's grown a lot this year, but holy cow! She's been taking things out of the kitchen sink and can even reach the things that we push all the way back on the countertop. She's such a big girl!

0 comments: