Another busy weekend in the Rouse House! Friday was Emily's last day of first grade. I can't believe our baby Boo is officially a second grader! Saturday we went to Shawn's house for a BBQ and some fun in the pool. Shawn's brother Matt is in town from Wisconsin, and it was great to see him again after two years! The last time I saw Matt, I was nine months pregnant with Madi and I went in to labor that night! :)

Sunday, Austin went fishing with Shawn, Matt, and Matt's friend Ed. Austin caught some nice trout, but since our freezer was already stocked with fish, he sent it home with them instead. Matt said the trout dinner was fantastic, and that they're fishing with Austin from now on. :)
Monday, the whole lot of us went to New Smyrna Beach. I'd have to say it's the most fun we've had at the beach in years. Madi had a blast looking for shells and digging in the sand, and Emily loved playing in the water and keeping cool in her own personal pool that we brought along. Then we all stopped for ice cream on the way home. It was a great weekend, and it was so fun to see Matt again!
my car so they could have sleepovers at Aunt Becca's. They've gotten too big too fast!

0 comments:
Post a Comment