We spent all day Sunday at Blue Springs celebrating Anthony Moncion's 18th birthday (his mom's baby shower is the first I remember going to, so I cannot believe he is 18 years old!). It was a beautiful place to have a party, and even though the park was closed because it reached capacity early in the morning, we still got to go in because we were with the party! Austin brought his kayak and Madi and Rianne took turns riding with him.
My adorable little sunshine girl...she can't go out in the kayak because she will try to jump overboard. :)
After some time picnicking and kayaking, we headed down to the water to go swimming. Some how it seemed much colder than when I was a kid and used to jump right in with my cousins! I could barely get a toe in this time. :) Madi felt the same way--she quickly decided it was "Too brrrr!" and joined me on the steps.
Of course, being the little fishy that she is, Emily wanted right in! You could tell she knew it was cold though--if Austin bounced her up and down a little in the water, she sucked in her breath and tried to climb him!
I think this is my new favorite family picture! The background is so pretty!
On the way back from the spring, the girls spotted a mosaic manatee they wanted to take their picture with.
We had a long but wonderful day, and it was so great to celebrate Anthony's birthday and get to spend the day at Blue Springs with my family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment