When I was at the Oviedo Mall a couple of weeks ago, I spotted a tent down where Santa usually is. Madi and I wandered over to check it out, and it was an indoor butterfly garden! We decided to come back with Daddy and Sissy, but things got too hectic and we never had time to do it. Finally, when Brittney and Cody were visiting, we decided to go since it was the last day the Butterfly Garden would be there. I'm so glad we went! Emily and the boys only hung out in there for a little while, since it was basically a green house and it was hot and humid. But Madi, Brittney, and I stayed in there for a while! There were butterflies everywhere, and they just flew right up to us and landed on our arms, feet, legs, head...what a great experience! And since all the plants were being clearanced out, we got some great new shrubs for the backyard. :)
butterfly to me (i had 5 on me at one point, and it
starts to feel a little creepy!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment